Objective-C development kit that adds new functionality to the iOS SDK
Example of resuable classes contained within BindleKit include BKSplitViewController, BKReachability, and BKPosixRegex.
Further information about BindleKit can be found on the project's homepage.
- Compatible with iOS simulator and iOS devices
- Custom UISplitViewController class which allows users to resize views.
- Wrapper class for SCNetworkReachability functions.
- UIButton categories which create colored button images.
- Classes which implement Stack and Queue data structures.
- Classes for creating caches of objects in memory.
- Custom class which displays user selectable options in a UIPopoverController on the iPad and in an UIActionSheet on the iPhone.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adding copyright information to BKNetTest. (syzdek)
- Updating icon file names for examples. (syzdek)
- Adding BKPosixRegex class. (syzdek)
- Adding BKPosixRegmatch class. (syzdek)