BindleKit is a free and open source collection of Objective-C classes which add new functionality to the iOS SDK.
Example of resuable classes contained within BindleKit include BKSplitViewController, BKReachability, and BKPosixRegex.
Further information about BindleKit can be found on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "BindleKit":
- Compatible with iOS simulator and iOS devices
- Custom UISplitViewController class which allows users to resize views.
- Wrapper class for SCNetworkReachability functions.
- UIButton categories which create colored button images.
- Classes which implement Stack and Queue data structures.
- Classes for creating caches of objects in memory.
- Custom class which displays user selectable options in a UIPopoverController on the iPad and in an UIActionSheet on the iPhone.
- Adding copyright information to BKNetTest. (syzdek)
- Updating icon file names for examples. (syzdek)
- Adding BKPosixRegex class. (syzdek)
- Adding BKPosixRegmatch class. (syzdek)
- Adding Xcode target for building and installing documentation docsets. (syzdek)
- Updating accompanying text files to use markdown syntax. (syzdek)
- Updating git-package-version.sh to be more robust. (syzdek)
- Enabling Automatic Reference Counting on all targets. (syzdek)