A handy and powerful application that you can use as a BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex
In addition, Biber comes with full Unicode support and offers numerous features such as structural validation of the data against the data model, customizable labels, user-definable mapping and more.
NOTE: Biber is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Artistic License.
- Per-entrytype options
- Compatible with the full range of UTF-8 (Unicode 6.0)
- Handles UTF-8 citekeys and filenames
- "Syntactic" inheritance
- Handles complex auto-expansion and contraction of names and namelists
- Automatic encoding features
- Output to GraphViz
- Extensible modular data sources architecture
- Support for remote data sources
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Misc bug fixes
- Option names accept dashes as well as underscores for general Tex option compatibility.
- New "--input-directory" option
- Tool mode now also supports data validation