Awake File 1.5
A free, open-source and easy-to-use framework specially designed to help you to implement file uploads and downloads through HTTP
Awake File was built with caution and enhanced security was the main priority: server side configuration allows to specify strong security rules in order to protect the files.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Awake File utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Support for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows on client and server side
- Default configuration provided
- Support fro Servlets 2.5 containers
- SSL/TLS encryption
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- Root package name has been changed from "org.awakefw" to "org.kawanfw".
- APIs names change. Classes names have been shortened in sake of implicity and the "Awake" word has been removed from all classes and methods.
- Uses new 3.3.2 version of Apache Commons Lang.