Kineme Audio Tools is a set of four patches which provide some basic audio input and output functionality.
Here are some key features of "Audio Tools":
· Audio Device Info Patch - Provides a list of input and output devices, and details for each device.
· Audio Input Patch - Provides image- and structure-based audio input. (This patch supersedes the "Audio Input Patch" included with "Kineme Audio Video".)
· Audio File Info Patch - Allows you to see the duration of a specified audio file.
· Audio File Player Patch - Plays an audio file to the specified audio device, with optional looping, channel mappings, and playback volume and position controls.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added "Channels" input to the Kineme Audio Input patch, for specifying which channels to analyze (feature request).
· Tested on 10.8.