Arduino is an electronics prototyping platform that will prove useful to anyone that is trying to create interactive environments or objects.
Arduino receives input from different sensors and is able to control motors, lights or any other machine that is able to interact with him.
Note: Arduino is cross-platform and it runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. The environment is written in Java and based on Processing, avr-gcc, and other open source software.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [avr] malloc bug: backported avr-libc 1.8.0 implementation
· [avr] removed deprecated interrupt handlers causing compiler issues with newer avr-gcc.
· [avr] added c_str() method to String
· [avr] Stream "_timeout" field and related methods are now protected
· Upgrades to WiFi library
· Fixed a bunch of examples
· Added Arduino Robot libraries
· Added TFT display library
· Upgrades to WiFi firmwares
· Backport from 1.5: install Library from .zip file or folder