Aqua Data Server is a unique, professional application server designed to build and deploy production-quality, visually compelling database and reporting applications quickly and easily.
Aqua Data Server includes enterprise role-based security ready for deployment with any new database project right out of the box.
Aqua Open APIs provide a universal framework for building custom functionality for your database applications.
Custom solutions built with Aqua Open APIs and AquaScripts are deployed in the form of Aqua Projects on the server. The framework includes a web server, a script scheduler and a security layer to define user access control, permissions and roles.
Aqua Data Server is also fully integrated with Aqua Data Studio—scripts created and debugged with Aqua Data Studio can be deployed on Aqua Data Server for shared access and scheduled execution.
Here are some key features of "Aqua Data Server":
· Cross - DBMS Data Migrations
· Custom Business Intelligence Dashboards
· Custom Data Mining and Analytics
· Custom Solutions with Open APIs
· Data Warehousing ETL Solutions
· Multiple Sources Data Synchronization
· On-Demand & Automated Business reports
· Scheduled Automated Unit Tests
· Scheduled Data Export/Import
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Antialias support for pie-charts
· Open API Enhancement