Free formatter and generator of reference manuals for AppleScript modules
The reference manual can also be setup into a script bundle as a Help Book which can be shown in HelpViewer.
- Generating HTML files from comments in the source code. The markup rules of comments are similar to JavaDoc or HeaderDoc. Also a subset of RD can be used.
- Setting up a reference manul as a Help Book of a script bundle.
- By using HelpBook.osax , the script bundle can show the reference manual at runtime.
- As a example, run "sample.scptd" from Script Menu.
- The reference manual in Help Viewer provides following convenient features. These feature can help AppleScript developments.
- Clicking the clipbaord icon causes to place a template of a handler into the clipboard.
- Clicking "Edit Script" causes to open the script with Script Editor.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed : "Export Help Book" did not work.