Apple CHUD Tools 4.6.2
Developer tools to fine-tune software
Apple CHUD Tools is a tool that supports the latest in Macintosh hardware (G5) and software (Mac OS X 10.3, Panther).
- Shark - source line level profiling tool which shows you where time is being spent (both user and supervisor code), and correlates performance events to your program's code
- MONster - provides direct access to performance counters and presents the data in both spreadsheet and chart form
- Reggie SE - allows you to view the contents of PowerPC special purpose registers as well as PCI configuration registers
- Saturn - exact, function-level profiler with which you can generate and view a complete function call trace of your application
- BigTop - graphing front-end to top and vm_stat useful for monitoring system performance
- PMC Index - search tool for finding performance counter events and their setup
- CacheBasher - measures memory hierarchy performance under a wide range of conditions
- Skidmarks GT - processor benchmark which measures integer, floating-point and vector performance
- Spindown HD - monitors the power state of drives connected to the system
- CPU.pref - enable/disable second processor on dual processor machine on the fly
- acid - analyzes instruction traces and presents detailed analysis and histogram reports
- amber - captures the instruction and data address stream generated by a processes running in MacOS X, and saves it to disk in TT6, TT6E or FULL format.
- chudRemoteCtrl - command line tool for remotely starting MONster or Shark.
- monster - scriptable command line version of MONster
- shark - scriptable command line version of Shark
- simg4 - PPC7400 simulator
- CHUD.framework - programmatic access to many of the features of the CHUD tools.
Apple CHUD Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved support for iPhone profiling
- Cycle/latency information for ARM processors