Apache Flex SDK is a free and open-source application framework that will allow you to easily build Flash-based applications for the browser, the desktop and mobile devices.
Apache Flex SDK is a large project with many pieces. The framework is implemented in Actionscript and the compiler is implemented in Java.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Apache Flex SDK utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Apache Flex SDK is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Differences from Apache Flex 4.9.0:
· Updated README and RELEASE_NOTES.
· Minor change to fix issue with changing locale.
· Added AeonGraphical missing theme assets.
· Fixed non debug compiler RTE (see ASC-2993).
· Updated ASDocs to use correct logo.
· Updated Mustella Japanese language pack tests to pass.
· FLEX-33390 Can't embed SVG asset
· FLEX-33377 Focus can be transferred from a modal window to a non-modal window open in the background if clicked on some specific dimension of the non-modal window in the background i.e. by clicking on the extreme left i.e. x=0 dimension of the application
· FLEX-33384 Caret visible in all textinputs after they've been selected once
· FLEX-33381 Setting s:ComboBox#typicalItem produces unnecessarily long width
· FLEX-29002 RunTime Error #1009 at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/addModalPopUpAccessibility() when displaying more than one modal popup via PopUpManager on top of each other