Apache Accumulo is a free, open-source distributed key / value store which provides developers with a high-performance and scalable retrieval and data storage system.
Apache Accumulo is a based on Google's BigTable but also adds several new features: cell-based access control and a better server-side programming mechanism.
Apache Accumulo is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
A comprehensive list of all the features of Apache Accumulo is available HERE.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Apache Accumulo utility on your Mac are available HERE.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [ACCUMULO-906]: Combiners documention could be improved
· [ACCUMULO-954]: ZooLock watcher can stop watching
· [ACCUMULO-844]: VisibilityFilter does not catch BadArgumentException
· [ACCUMULO-1062] - large numbers of threads make in-memory updates slow
· [ACCUMULO-977]: listscans and listcompaction commands can get stuck on bad server
· [ACCUMULO-921]: Stop-server has unecessary SSHs
· [ACCUMULO-915]: os.getlogin is not portable python code
· [ACCUMULO-912]: getConnector in MockAccumulo clobber's existing user authorizations
· [ACCUMULO-914]: Junit tests in eclipse fail due to Classloader poorly parsing classpath locations
· [ACCUMULO-907]: stacking combiners produces a strange result
· [ACCUMULO-889]: Update jar regex in examples and scripts
· [ACCUMULO-873]: Remove hadoop boxes from monitor
· [ACCUMULO-848]: sometimes loggers don't stop
· [ACCUMULO-789]: Native debian package won't install due to make or makefile error
· [ACCUMULO-788]: Debian native package postinst scripts reference a bare $JAVA_HOME en...