Transform is a slick and no-frills OS X application that works with your favorite IDE/text editor to provide live XSLT transformations.
Select a XML and XSLT source file, and Transform will show you the result in either a raw source or web view.
Not only that, Transform will watch these files for changes, and update the output automatically, creating an efficient workflow for developing XSLT scripts.
NOTE: To buy Transform via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Transform":
· Updating preview when you save,
· EXSLT support (for functions implemented by libxslt),
· retina display support,
· error notification,
· full screen mode,
· output highlighting,
· live web view, plus more (see website for full list of features).
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Small update to add some long overdue features:
· Feature: You can now drag-and-drop files onto the dock icon or source view to open them.
· Feature: Added shortcuts for increasing or decreasing the font size in source view.
· Bug fix: Transform will now tell you if no result was produced.