Airbrake iOS Notifier is an open source iOS library designed to give developers instant notification of problems that occur in their apps.
With just a few lines of code and a few extra files in your project, your app will automatically phone home whenever a crash or exception is encountered.
These reports go straight to Airbrake where you can see information like backtrace, device type, app version, and more.
Further instructions on how to use the Airbrake iOS Notifier library within your own applications are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "Airbrake iOS Notifier":
· Get your reports much faster, much more often than the standard Apple Bug Reporter.
· Always provide the option for users to send or not send reports on a case by case basis.
· Provides detailed information about the environment, including the current view controller.
· Get crash reports from Ad Hoc or beta builds. The Apple Bug Reporter can only be used for App Store apps.
· Apple Xcode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add new environment strings to differentiate between development and testing
· add parameter to main start method to control display of crash prompt