Affinic Debugger GUI 1.2.3
Affinic Debugger GUI (ADG) is an application designed as a graphical user interface for various debuggers. The current release is specifically targeted on GDB, the GNU debugger.
With the graphical windows, ADG can unleash the full powerful GDB by viewing multiple types of information within one view and maneuvering debugger with easily clicking.
ADG also provides an integrated command console for users to input debugger command directly.
The goal of Affinic Debugger GUI focuses on the best user debugging experience. It tries to provide an intuitive interface to maneuver the code and extensive data to help analysis.
- Direct access most of basic debugger operations from tool bars and menus
- Debugger command line console to fully maneuver an debugger
- Cursor -traced value printing provides the fast way to understand the code.
- Best-in-class assembly level graphical debugging capability with multiple views of register values, especially useful for debugging vector instructions.
- Memory many historical data like program, argument, environment, breakpoint, commands etc.
- Powerful dual-Mode symbol assist for auto completion on your console input
- Cross platform design and bring unified experience for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X
- Support CYGWIN path on Windows
- The new kernel makes remote debugging can be interrupted.
- Support GDB for not only x86/x86-64 but also for ARM and other compatible architectures
- Thread View with easy thread switch combobox.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Add cross reference framework