While using Adobe Muse, planning, designing, and publishing your own, original HTML based websites will prove to be as easy as creating layouts for print.
Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and drag-and-drop workspaces let you work quickly. Tools for interactivity, image control, precision typography, browser pinning, and more enable rich experience design.
Featuring built-in tools for interactivity, master pages, and easy access to over 400 web fonts served using Adobe's Typekit service, Adobe Muse makes it extremely simple to produce professional and original looking websites.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Muse":
· Website planner
· Built-in design tools
· Interactivity features
· Preview and publish options
· 1GB of RAM
· Adobe AIR 3.3 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Muse now includes a spelling checker which can be toggled on or off by selecting Edit > Spelling in the Muse menu.
· To see suggestions for misspelled words (with red squiggly underline) select the text using the Text Tool, then right-click on the selected word(s).
· To add a word to the spelling dictionary right-click on the word and select "Add . . . to Dictionary" in the right-click menu.
· To change the spelling checker language go to File > Site Properties, click on the Text tab and select the appropriate language in the Language drop-down menu. To change the language for an individual text frame right-click on the text frame and select Language from the popup menu.
· The widget fly-out options panel now opens automatically when a new widget is placed on the Design canvas to make configuring widgets more intuitive.
· Slideshow and Composition Widgets now include the option to turn on or off Swipe (touch) support and the abili...