Adobe Muse CC 2014.3.1.44
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe Muse CC 2014.3.1.44:
- This release contains fixes for the following issues:
- Relinking or updating Assets that include an image used as both a browser background fill image and the background fill image for other objects would cause subsequent Save or Save As attempts to report a variety of different errors (i.e. “Object UID:U### has two (or more) owners…”, “UIDs with Multiple Owners…”, “Dangling Ref or Ownership…”, etc.) or other errors (i.e. “Asking to recursive delete xxx that’s already marked deleted”).
- While opening a Muse project file, some users were seeing a warning about images being up sampled yet the images in the Assets panel failed to identify which images were being up sampled.
- Opening an older Muse project file containing widgets with placed SVGs or text frames with missing fonts could result in a ‘very large bounds’ error.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 100 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Developer Tools
Helps you create stunning websites with easeWith Adobe Muse’s help you can easily create mobile versions of your website for desktop, tablet and mobile phones, add touch-enabled functionality such as slideshows by using drag-and-drop widgets. For example, you can setup icons to bring up maps, open email or dial a number.
Moreover, Adobe Muse allows you to enable site owners to make minor updates to their live website from within a web browser, regardless of the host provider. When all changes are applied you can sync them with your original Adobe Muse files.
Customizable workspace and interface layoutThe customizable user interface allows you to choose between different shades of grey in order to focus on your work, instead of the interface. On top of that, you can organize your workspace by docking, un-docking and reorganizing panels.
You also have the option to create different layouts and work in multiple design view windows in order to view the mobile and desktop version of your site at the same time. Thanks to the Adobe Muse starter files, that include widgets, design elements such as menus and buttons, you can jumpstart any project.
Prepare your websites for HiDPI displaysFurthermore, the HiDPI support enables you to optimize your webpages for Retina displays and make your interface elements, menus, icons, panels and content look shapers when viewed on a HiDPI display.
You also have the option to link the website to social media, videos and map sites by simply dragging and dropping the Facebook “Like” or Twitter “Follow” buttons, Vimeo or YouTube videos, as well as Google maps into your layouts.
Additionally, Adobe Muse is capable to generate a search engine-optimized sitemap every time you export or upload a website. Hence, all published webpages can be found by popular search engines regardless of the host service provides.
Adobe Muse was reviewed by George Popescu, last updated on March 5th, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements limitations