Adobe Flash Builder software is an Eclipse based development application for quickly creating standout mobile, web, and desktop applications using ActionScript and the open source Flex framework. Use professional testing tools to build higher performing applications.
Adobe Flash Builder allows you to build uncompromised native applications for Android, iOS and Blackberry Tablet OS using a tight control over the appearance and behavior of the user interface and access to all the platform capabilities.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Flash Builder":
· Build standout applications
· Debug and test easily
· Code faster
· Accelerate development with prebuilt components
· Deliver native experiences
· 2GB of RAM
· 4GB of available hard-disk space
· Java Virtual Machine (32 bit): JRE 1.6
· 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
· DVD-ROM drive
· Eclipse 3.7 or or Eclipse 4.2 Cocoa version (for plug-in installation)†
· 60 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AIR SDK 3.4 support for ActionScript workflows (AIR SDK 3.4 enables runtime features for AIR 3.4 and Flash Player 11.4)
· Support for customizing launch configuration with ADT and ADL. See Customize ADL and ADT parameter values.
· Support for Creating, managing, and debugging ActionScript workers. See Using ActionScript Workers.
· Apple iOS on-device (USB) testing and debugging support. See Test and debug an application on an iOS device.
· Apple iOS simulator testing and debugging support. See Test and debug an iOS application on a simulator.
· Configuring multiple build targets for multiscreen projects. See Support for multiple build targets.
· Support for Apache Flex SDK.For more information about downloading and using the Apache Flex SDK in Flash Builder, see http://www.adobe.com/go/apacheflex_download.
· A next-generation faster compiler for ActionScript projects.
· Real-time error highlighting using the new ActionScript compiler. See Live Error Highlighting in Ac...