The Adobe After Effects SDK includes headers that define the After Effects APIs, sample projects demonstrating integration features but also the SDK Guide documentation.
Effect plug-ins described in the SDK can not only run in After Effects, but also Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements. AEGP plug-ins can manipulate nearly every element of After Effects projects, preferences, trigger internal commands, and call scripts. EMP plug-ins can output video to video hardware.
· XCode 3.1
· Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader software to read the PDF documentation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better parameter UI handling using PF_PUI_INVISIBLE and PF_ParamFlag_SKIP_REVEAL_WHEN_UNHIDDEN. Effects that provide custom UI can now receive PF_Event_MOUSE_EXITED. New PF_AreStatesIdentical callback to compare parameter states.
· Better support for trial mode rendering of watermarks, using PF_OutFlag2_OUTPUT_IS_WATERMARKED. Effects that depend on masks now have a new flag available, PF_OutFlag2_DEPENDS_ON_UNREFERENCED_MASKS.
· 3D is a major theme of AE CS6. A new AEGP_LayerFlag_ENVIRONMENT_LAYER has been added. Many new layer streams were added, some have been renamed for clarity.
· AEGP Mask Suite provides functions to get and set the mask feather falloff type. AEGP Mask Outline Suite and provides access to get and set mask outline feather information.
· The new AEGP Render Queue Monitor Suite provides all the info a render queue manager needs to figure out what is happening at any point in a render. AEGP Render Suite has a new function to get the GUID for a render receipt.
· Unicode suppo...