Abacuc is a straightforward Mac app that will help you manage databases' connections, carry out queries using template scripts and auto-complete features, and see commands highlighted in contrasting colors.
Abacuc helps you benefit from the practicality of using a single interface to connect to multiple databases.
Abacuc lets you manage connections for different types of databases, provides a clever code editor with many features to execute SQL queries and commands, as well as exporting the stored data to various formats.
NOTE: To buy Abacuc via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Abacuc":
· Multi Database: Access MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL Databases
· Syntax Highlight: See your SQL scripts with different colors for commands
· Auto-Complete Feature: Build your SQL scripts using the autofill for fields and commands
· SQL Template Scripts: Use template scripts for running SQL commands and queries in your database
· User Friendly Interface: See your tables, views, fields and indexes easily through the tree view
· Data Exportation: Export data results to XML, HTML, CSV and JSON
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements and fixes performed.