AVR Builder is a complete toolchain to allow Mac OS X users to build programs designed for the AVR family of micrcontrollers.
The AVR Builder toolchain consists of:
· binutils 2.22
· avr-gcc 4.6.3
· avr-libc 1.8.0
· avrdude 5.11
Also included is a bootloader to send your program over to the MCU. Avrdude is included but the makefile does not have a target to load the program via this method.
NOTE: To buy AVR Builder via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Default the developer name to the current user's full name
· Default the copyright to the current year
· Added a help button next to the board selection
· Added a list of baud rates
· Fixed the about dialog
· Internally shifted most files over to a template system