ACCDB Explorer is an intuitive and powerful Access 97-2013 MDB and ACCDB database file viewer for the Mac, designed to work without the need of a Microsoft Access installation.
Using ACCDB Explorer you will be able to export the imported databases to XML, XLS, CSV, and TXT formatted files or to SQlite, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server compatible SQL files.
NOTE: To buy ACCDB Explorer via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ACCDB Explorer":
· Filter tables
· Full-screen support
· Built-in Access 2007/2010 attachment reader
· Database fields sort and search
· Unicode support
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the bug on date time format when exporting to SQL
· Fixed the issues occurred when running on Mac OS X 10.6
· Improved the handling of Hyperlink type
· Some minor improvements and bug fixes