010 Editor is a professional-grade editor designed to help you easily edit any file or drive on your computer.
The 010 Editor uses binary templates and provides you an easy-to-use interface.
Featuring a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
010 Editor lets you view and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
010 Editor also lets you find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
With 010 Editor you can analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
Finally 010 Editor lets you Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
Here are some key features of "010 Editor":
· Easy to use text editor / hex editor / binary editor with standard cut/copy/paste functions.
· Parse and edit binary files easily with Binary Templates.
· Powerful DynaBin Data Engine allows opening/copying/pasting huge binary files instantly (in most cases).
· Use as a disk editor to edit hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
· View and edit system processes.
· Easily loads files over 4GB (if supported by the file system).
· Unlimited Undo/Redo for all hex editing operations.
· Workspace keeps track of all open, recent, and favorite files, and includes a file explorer.
· Inspector allows data to be edited in many different formats.
· Integrated expression Calculator using C syntax.
· Write Scripts to automate many different tasks using over 140 different functions.
· Bookmarks can be used to mark important bytes in a file.
· Many powerful analysis and editing tools including Find, Replace, Checksums, Binary Comparisons, Histograms, Find in Files, etc. (see above)
· Conversions between ASCII, EBCDIC, and Unicode.
· Import or Export data in the following formats: Hex Text, C/C++ Code, Java Code, Intel Hex Format (8, 16, or 32 bit versions), Motorola S-Records (3 types), Base64, Uuencoding, RTF (export only), or HTML (export only).
· Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
· Full documentation with tips.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Find Strings finding unicode strings on odd byte boundaries.
· Fixed crash assigning to a non-existent variable from a script.
· Fixed crash in find hex bytes when using ',a'.
· Fixed crash when checksum functions are used inside custom read/comment functions.