SigAlert Traffic Maps is a nice and useful widget that allows you to get the latest traffic maps for your local freeway traffic.
Here are some key features of "SigAlert Traffic Maps Widget":
· Using the maps from SigAlert.com, the following cities/regions are currently supported: Inland Empire (San Bernardino), Los Angeles (greater LA, West LA, and East LA), San Francisco, Phoenix, Sacramento, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura.
· The widget can be resized and allows panning of the map so that you can focus on the data you are interested in (settings will be stored for each instance of the widget).
· Pointing the mouse over any speed dot or incident icon will display a popup with additional details - pointing the map over a camera icon will display a live traffic camera picture from that location.
· Double-clicking the map will open the corresponding full map in your browser
· The current speeds and incident reports will be updated every 60 seconds when the Dashboard is showing.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update all website references to point to new URL.