We're pleased to introduce the latest widget in the miniStat series. Our original miniStats have been downloaded more than 150,000 times and some have been in Apple's Top 50 for weeks.
Our new miniStat2 doubles the features of previous miniStat widgets.
Now you can increase your Mac system monitoring with many new features, its numerous code optimizations, and all in a compact widget with customizable skins.
miniStat2 shows all informations about your Mac's processor, memory, storage, sensors, network connections and battery.
Here are some key features of "miniStat2":
· Six different view types - processor, memory, storage, network, sensors and battery
· Really tiny size and low system resources usage
· Customizable skins - make the widget look like your Mac!
· Very useful desktop mode - view system statistics summary values at one time
· Control widget without mouse via hot keys
· Smooth animations and cool graphics
· Setup preferable temperature units - Celsius or Fahrenheit
· Check your wireless mouse and keyboard batteries charge via this widget!
· Color-coding for all temperature values.
· Popup Reminder.