eBay Watcher 4.1.9
A Dashboard widget that monitors an item on eBay
You can monitior 3 items at the same time. Complete item information is displayed. Audio feedback when price changes, auction ending in 2 minutes, and auction ends on an item. Growl notification is supported (price changed, auction ending in 2 minutes, auction ended). Automatic check for updates.
You can set the auction refresh time from every 5 seconds up to an hour! Ebay Watcher will also play a sound when the auction price changes, even if your aren't in Dashboard.
It's so simple to use, just type in your auction number in the search field and hit return and you will be instantly displayed with the auction details
You can even view auctions in your My eBay Account, including Watching, Bidding, Items Won and Selling.
Flip the widget over and set your refresh time and your preferred eBay store. (Please note the widget currently displays information in English only).
- Watch up to 3 eBay auctions at a time.
- View your Watching, Bidding, Items won & Selling currently in your My eBay account. You can now also load an item from a My eBay list into an auction tab.
- eBay Watcher 3 now uses secure eBay Tokens.
- Search for the eBay Item number of your auction.
- The auction title and feedback rating are links that will bring up the correct eBay page.
- View the price whether it's the Current bid, Starting bid or Winning bid.
- You hear a chime when the auction price changes, even if you aren't in Dashboard.
- Buy it now price is indicated if there is one.
- Choose your refresh time and international eBay store.
- Dynamic Timer will adjust the refresh rate depending on the time left. See description in How To section on the back of eBay Watcher.
- See a picture of the item if there is one.
- Clicking the zoom button now allows you to see a larger image.
- Seller and Buyer feedback stars and ratings displayed.
- Built in scroll bar to view various information including ID of current high bidder if any, ID of Seller, Bid history, Start time, Item location and Shipping cost.
- If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can use it with the widget.
- Resizeable vertically to fit more on screen.
- Growl support to display alerts for price changes, auction ending and auction ended.
- The update checker can be set to allow the widget to check for updates automatically.
- Label localisation for international users added for: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- The Load On Startup option allows you to reload your last watched items automatically after you shut down or restart your Mac. Manual refresh also available.
- Clear an entire tab of auction details leaving it ready to watch a new item.
- A How To section provides help, instruction and information on using the widget.
- eBay Watcher is universal so it will work natively on an Intel or PowerPC based Mac.
- World clock allows you to display the actuall time where your auction is taking place.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor bugs fixed.