Add Dashboard Dialer AB for Vonage to your Mac OS X Dashboard Widget Collection and put an end to dialing the telephone forever! With Dashboard Dialer AB, you can initiate a telephone call using your Vonage phone line. Simply type the name of the person that you want to call, click on the specific number that you want to dial. Your phone will ring, and when you answer, Vonage automatically initiates the call to your destination.
After many many hours spent researching on Google and through Apple's Developer Documentation, I can proudly say that Dashboard Dialer AB can now search Address Book.
Here are some key features of "Dashboard Dialer for Vonage Address Book Dialer":
· Filters as you type, so you can find your contacts quickly.
· Filters out Fax numbers and entries without Phone Numbers.
· Click on a Name to edit that person in Address Book.
· In order to place a call just click on a number.
· Automatically adds your country and long distance codes, so you don't have to store your numbers with a "1".
· Instant status notifications automatically update you as Dashboard Dialer connects to Vonage, sends its instructions, and as Vonage dials your telephone.
· When you answer your phone, Vonage automatically initiates the call to your destination.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Merged Original version and Address Book version together into one widget.
· Various changes and fixes.