Transmit FTP Widget will offer you an easy way to quickly upload items to your favorite FTP server using Transmit - any time, any place, thanks to the power of Dashboard.
First, create a Transmit widget on your Dashboard, and flip it over to configure it with the details of your server.
Then, select a file in the Finder and - while you're dragging it - fire up Dashboard. Drop the file on the Transmit widget - and that's it! Your file will upload in a flash.
You can have as many Transmit widgets as you like, each one configured for a different server.
· Transmit 3.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a much-requested "Favorites" pop-up to the back of the widget for instant setup
· Added a "Nickname" field. The nickname, if supplied, will be displayed on the widget's front
· Added a "My iDisk" option to the Favorites pop-up
· Increased the size of the configuration text fields
· Fixed an issue with filenames containing ' (apostrophe) and " (quote) characters