This widget displays the name of your current location (as set in the Network Preferences), your LAN- and your WAN-IP.
Simply click on the desired info to copy it to your clipboard.
Here are some key features of "Network Stat":
· Display the current location.
· Display your internal IP, along with an icon of the interface (Ethernet in the example screenshot).
· Display your "real" internet IP.
· Shows your IPv6, prefixlength, netmask and broadcast via a click.
· Click on any desired info to copy it to your clipboard.
· Automatically updates the Info, based on your preferences, manual refresh possible.
· Switching between remaining time and the date of the last refresh is done by clicking the text itself. You can switch to the expanded info (IPv6, prefixlength, netmask and broadcast) by clicking on "LAN" (or "IP" if only one IP is shown); it will return to the standard IPv4 after 10 seconds or after you click anywhere on the expanded info.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now uses www.whatismyip.com to check the WAN IP.
· Pinging finally works also under Leopard.