Dashkards is a great Dashboard widget that provides the best way to use dashkards.
To install the Dashkards widget, when the download is complete, unarchive it and place it in /Library/Widgets/ in your home folder. Show Dashboard, click the Plus sign to display the Widget Bar and click the widget’s icon in the Widget Bar to open it.
To learn more about dealing with the Mac OS X Dashboard you can easily access the Apple support page HERE.
Here are some key features of "Dashkards":
· Single widget instead of one for each dashkard (great for smaller screens).
· Quickly switch between your favorite dashkards.
· Say good-bye to the empty/distorted WebClips bug in Dashboard.
· New dashkards get delivered to the widget automatically.
· Notification area for dashkards-related news and updates.
· Clearer display of dashkards (no "glossy" overlay like on WebClips).