Not that it's your fault, but it's certainly your problem now. More than a year ago, contact was lost with the luxury Starliner Bremerhaven.
A search was mounted but the ship was never found. Because food and supply on that ship lasted only for about 9 months, everyone onboard this ship was assumed to be dead.
But now signals are being picked up from multiple escape pods. It appears some survivors of the Bremerhaven took a chance in the escape pods in the hopes that someone, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, will find and rescue them.
With the nearest civilization light years away, you're the only hope they've got. It would be very tragic for them to have traveled for so long just to die during the rescue attempt. Save as many as you can.
Here are some key features of "LZ 100":
· Control multiple pods at the same time.
· Realistic physics using only mass and force to control pod.
· Animated graphics.
· Realistic sound effect for retro and maneuvering engines.
· First game in a space strategy game series.
· Available for the Mac and Windows
· 100% FREE!!