YouDiet is entirely based on the points calculator that is provided during the course of Weight Watchers.
Here are some key features of "YouDiet":
· Keep track of your daily points.
· Keep track of the points saved in the bank during a week.
· Use the points in the bank.
· Add bonus points, if you have any.
· When given the amount of calories, fats, and size of the portion, it can calculate the points.
· Keep track of the day of the week.
· Ability to personalize your widget so that the whole family has their own records.
· And, of course, is the widget capable of keeping track of all your data provided across a reboot.
Of course is the widget capable of keeping track of all your data provided across a reboot.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor Bugfixes
· Points are now rounded at .5 no longer at .1
· Added the formula for the US-program
· Points no longer drop below the printed line when added a decimal value.