MailWidget is a small Dashboard widget that monitors the email accounts setup within the Mail.app and provides visual and audio alerts each time you receive a new message.
MailWidget offers support for IMAP and POP email accounts and does not modify the state of your emails in any way.
The MailWidget widget will install via its built mechanism and all you have to do is double click the .wdgt file resulted after unarchiving the downloaded package. Once installed, your Dashboard will become active and will display the new widget.
To learn more about dealing with the Mac OS X Dashboard you can easily access the Apple support page HERE.
Here are some key features of "MailWidget":
· Can use female or male voices for the audio notifications
· You can adjust the checking for new mail time interval
· Can work with multiple accounts
· You can see the subjects and the sender of the last received email
· Apple Mail
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolved issue with Exchange accounts not being shown in Mountain Lion.