qwikALERT is a simple widget that helps you remind those little things that you might forget.
It could be anything you like, such as change channel now, call back the guy who was on lunch, or even stop playing with your computer and go do something else!!
Simply type in the message you want to get, the date and time of that alert and press enter. Alerts are added and managed quickly and easily via the widget but alerts will interupt whatever your doing, in any application.
Here are some key features of "qwikALERT":
· Alert window appears and remails over all windows, outside of the dashboard
· Alert window flashes if you ignore it
· Alerts can repeat minutly, hourly, daily or weekly
· Alerts can be snoozed for a custom amout of time
· Alert can use any system sound, custom sound or be read to you
· You can also customize your alert message.
· Very flexible time and date entry
· Custom choice of 12 or 24 hour times
· Customisable colour choices
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed alert not closing in Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard