Allows you to do easy screen captures in a variety of formats. Do one-click full screens, drag the mouse to grab portions of the screen, even capture windows, icons or other widgets.
Captures can be saved straight to the desktop, the clipboard, to any user-specified directory and they can even be imported directly to Adobe Photoshop. Captures may be formatted as: png, tiff, jpg, jp2, pdf, gif, bmp or pict.
Here are some key features of "Screenshot Plus Widget":
· Screenshot Plus can take full screen captures, grab portions of the screen, and even capture windows, desktop icons and other widgets.
· Captures may be saved to the clipboard or to the hard drive, or they may be imported to any application directly from the widget.
· See previews of your captures, or save or import immediately after capturing; in literally one-click, anything on the screen can be ready for editing or stocked away in your photo album.
· Captures may be formatted as: png, tiff, jpg, jp2, pdf, gif, bmp or pict.
· Screenshot Plus Widget is also providing support for Spanish, English, Traditional Chinese and French languages.
· Spotlight must be enabled for Screenshot Plus to gather a list of applications to import to.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Screenshot Plus is now Snow Leopard-compatible.
· Bug fixed involving timed screenshots.