Either you are a web developer, blogger or anyone with a website, you probably use Google Analytics to collect and process crucial data about your website’s visitors.
GAget is a simple widget that lets you keep an eye on these statistics right from your Dashboard.
Here are some key features of "GAget":
· See the important information of the day without any clutter
· Check out the number of your visits for the last two weeks
· See the rate of new visitors and bouncers
· Refresh data with one click or wait for the automatic refresh
· Automatically check for updates
· Easily switch between profiles
· View one, two or four weeks' data
· Change the chart between visitors, new visitors rate and bouncers rate
· Full retina screen support
· Google Analytics account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: GAget now looks stunning on retina screens! Thanks for all the help to John Schlemmer of http://www.mysuitestuff.com/
· Fix: Fixed the average time bug: sometimes it showed a full minute more than the actual value.
· Change: Changed the font to Avenir, something that will make more sense in the future. (Spoiler alert: http://drbl.in/