Ideal for the puzzle pages in newspapers, magazines...
The generated Sudoku are stored in two InDesign tables - one with the pattern of digits or glyphs, and another one ‘in front’ which obscures some of the solution.
The solution to the puzzle is provided in a separate solution frame. Alternatively, you can also expose the solution by removing the frontmost ‘obscuring’ table.
- Generates symmetrical puzzles (user-selectable symmetry: horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or a combination thereof).
- Generation of multiple puzzles
- More control over look and feel
- More control over the look and feel of the solution frames (e.g. on different pages, turned 180 degrees,…)
- Can generate 16×16 Sudoku
- Can generate Sudoku using different glyphs instead of 1 to 9.
- Can optionally ‘cover’ the non-hint cells with a frame, instead of leaving them white.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- CS5.5 support