This is the latest release in Mariner Software's long line of writing and creativity software.
StoryMill introduces aspiring authors to multi-level writing methods of tracking characters, scenes, and locations, while professional writers will appreciate StoryMill's time-saving ability to oversee and manage the full creative process with Smart Views.
StoryMill helps you manage the creative process like you never have before.
NOTE: To buy StoryMill via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "StoryMill":
· Track, tag and filter characters, scenes, locations, and research with StoryMill's unique dynamic outline.
· Visually and interactively display your story across time with StoryMill's timeline view.
· Annotate any text in your project.
· Revise your work with innovative tools like a word frequency tracker and cliche finder.
· Set and achieve your daily writing goals with the progress meter.
· A built-in support for tracking submissions to editors and agents.
· Manage the creative writing process with Smart Views.
· Write, distraction-free, in Full Screen Mode.
· View your novel in multiple views.
· Back up any and all activity in StoryMill
· Native Cocoa, Universal, and Leopard compatible.
· 30 launches trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolved a number of issues relating to Mac OS X 10.7 autosave, by restoring StoryMill's previous autosave implementation, supported on both 10.7 and 10.6
· Restored Find functionality on 10.6
· Fixed a problem where captions added to pictures were not always getting saved
· Fixed a problem where assigning a Storyline in the Info pane, would fail to save the Storyline selection
· Fixed a problem where assigning a scene to a chapter would not stick under certain circumstances.