SilverFast HDR is high-end imaging software from LaserSoft Imaging which is now available for 48 bit raw data processing for Macintosh. SilverFast Ai combines an intuitive user interface with highest professionality.
Beginners and professionals will appreciate the intelligent automatic functions as well as the possibility to manually adjust the image at any point. Since any operation can instantaneously be undone, the beginner can easily get aquainted with the software's interface.
The professional user can adjust any operation via numerical input and can precisely monitor the results using a densitometer.
The unique workflow guidance with ScanPilot helps the novice user to follow the optimum workflow to get to a brilliant image right from the start.
Here are some key features of "SilverFast HDR Studio":
· Real-Time Correction on large Preview.
· Auto-Adjust with Artificial Intelligence.
· Selective Colour Correction.
· Predictable Colour with CMYK Softproof.
· ICC Colour Management with IT8 Calibration.
· Unique LAB Unsharp Masking.
· RGB to RGB soft proof.
· SRD Dust & Scratch Removal.
· ACR Adaptive Color Restoration.
· SC2G Selective Color to Gray.
· GANE Grain & Noise Elimination.
· MidPip4 Remove Multiple Color Casts.
· QuickTime Movies.
· JobManager included.
· Runs under Jaguar.
· Virtual Light Table included.
· Contact Sheet Printing.
· High Resolution Printing.
· AACO - Auto Adaptive Contrast Optimisation.
· The Clone Tool - A powerful 16-bit Clone Tool.
· Unsharp Mask Plus - freely resizable USM dialog.
· Automatic image import with re-naming function.
· Conversion of Camera RAW-Data - most cameras supported.
· JPEG 2000 support.
· Extended print dialog of the Virtual Light Table VLT.
· 256 MB RAM (512-2048 MB recommended)
· 500 MB free on HDD (at least 2 GB recommended)
· The demo versions are neither limited in functionality - except for the IT8 calibration - nor in time, however, the final scans include a watermark with our company name inside.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reflecta ProScan 7200: Implemented MultiExposure for ProScan 7200
· All with PrinTao: Improved color match for display of thumbnails.
· General: Scan to HDR achive format is performed without AACO corrections.