SilverFast Ai award-winning scanner software sets a new standard for ease of control and sophistication for desktop scanners (film and flatbed).
The professional user may adjust any operation via numerical input and may precisely monitor the results using a densitometer.
SilverFast is now available for more than 240 scanners and digital cameras running under Mac (also OS-X) and Windows.
SilverFast Ai is individually adapted to each supported scanner and therefore can get the very best out of each scanner.
SilverFast Ai combines a very intuitive user interface with sophisticated and professional scanner and image controls. Beginners and professionals will appreciate the unique real-time controls and the intelligent automatic functions as well as the ability to manually adjust the image at any point.
Predictable color from the SilverFast Ai preview gives imaging and color reproduction a new dimension securing the correct workflow with the ScanPilot. The professional user can adjust any operation via numerical input and can precisely monitor the results using the integrated densitometer. SilverFast Ai enables any level of user to achieve brilliant results quickly !
SilverFast comes in three different flavors: as Stand-Alone Software with the SilverFast Launcher; as native Adobe Photoshop Plug-in or as universal TWAIN Module.
SilverFast 6 also has the Job Manager, a productivity function, so far only available as an option!
SilverFast Ai and SilverFast HDR are working in full 16 (48) bit mode and besides delivering uncorrected output into 48 bit HDR-format, also allows full 48 bit color-corrected output. Thus enabling the optimum throughput while securing maximum dynamic range!
Here are some key features of "SilverFast Ai Epson":
· Real-Time Correction on large Preview.
· Auto-Adjust with Artificial Intelligence.
· Selective Colour Correction.
· Predictable Colour with CMYK Softproof.
· ICC Colour Management with IT8 Calibration (optional).
· Unique Unsharp Masking and Focus Control.
· JobManager advanced batch processing.
· Multi-Sampling for noise reduction.
· 256 MB RAM (512-2048 MB recommended)
· 500 MB free on HDD (at least 2 GB recommended)
· The demo versions are neither limited in functionality - except for the IT8 calibration - nor in time, however, the final scans include a watermark with our company name inside.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reflecta ProScan 7200: Implemented MultiExposure for ProScan 7200
· All with PrinTao: Improved color match for display of thumbnails.
· General: Scan to HDR achive format is performed without AACO corrections.