Postage Saver is an easy to use, small, certified application for preparing postal bulk mail. Sorts your mail merge file in USPS required order.
Postage Saver can be used to create simple step-by-step instructions for each bulk mailing you do, in order to put your mailing together easily and correctly every time.
Postage Saver also tells you how to label each sack or tray, prints the sack and tray labels with barcodes on standard Avery 5371 or 8371 business card stock, and computes postage totals and prints the USPS mailing statement.
Here are some key features of "Postage Saver":
· Pro version includes Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMB) and Postnet barcoding software and font at no extra charge.
· User-friendly - Learn how to use it in just minutes. Complete help file included.
· PAVE-certified and ZAP-certified for accuracy by the U. S. Postal Service. If your post office questions the way you have prepared your mailing, we'll help you find and correct the problem.
· Works with your existing mailing list software, including Excel, Access, dBase, Filemaker Pro, and most others, so you save time and money and don't have to start from scratch.
· Hard Drive Space: 6 MB
· Download Size: 3.5 MB
· 45 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for new postage prices effective 1/28/13
· Updated for new postage statement forms effective 1/28/13
· Updated for USPS routing changes required by 1/31/13. (May begin using them at any time before that date.)
· Includes new 24-or-72 minimum pieces per sack option for Periodical Class flats.
· Periodical Class zone charts now are automatically updated with each software update.
· Removed obsolete reference to "FastFwd" move update method
· Locked out button for selecting obsolete Postnet barcoding.