MacFlatplan is a Mac OS X application which you can use to make a map of your publication and see where all the articles and adverts are laid out and in what order.
· Use the Tab key on the keyboard to select one page at a time. Shift Tab selects backwards.
· Use Option Tab to select the text field on the Pages panel. The Option Tab keyboard shortcut will set the focus back into the Flatpaln window.
Here are some key features of "MacFlatplan":
· You can do as many Macflatplan document as you will.
· Unlimited number of pages per publication.
· You can import the colors and the publication information from another Macflatplan document.
· It's easy to drag pages to a new place.
· You can handle the publication as the print sections or as one whole.
· The Flatplan window chooses width which is suitable on your window, but you can change the width suitable for your printing paper.
· Only one registration fee, no other fees.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New menu command on the Flatplan window: Undo.
· Some internal improvements.