Structure your screenplay like a Pro
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Contour 1.2.8:
- Contour 1.2.8 requires Mac OS X v10.6 or higher (Contour 1.2.6 is not supported on Mac OS X v10.5 or earlier)
- Made a change to prevent Mac OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper settings from warning that the app is from an unidentified developer
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.1 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Mariner Software
- Home \ DTP/Prepress
Contour is a proven story development system that streamlines the process of turning your movie ideas from first glimmer to full outline.
Using the Contour story development system created by Emmy Award-nominated, Jeff Schechter, you’ll learn how to use the same character-based structure that nearly all the blockbuster movies use to create solid stories that hold together from Fade In to Fade Out.
With its intuitive, fill-in-the-blanks approach, Contour tells you exactly what elements need to be included in your script, never again leaving you to wonder, "what comes next?" A must-have for every screenwriter.
Using Contour, you will:
· Answer the 4 simple questions that shape most every screenplay in the top 50.
· Develop the single-sentence logline that lays out your entire script like a roadmap.
· Identify the 4 archetypes every protagonist moves through from "fade in" to "fade out;"
· Lay out the 12 foundation beats of ACT ONE.
· Discover a system of breaking down ACT TWO that is so ruthlessly easy you will never get stuck on page 55 again.
· Craft the 4 final beats of ACT THREE that readers and audiences expect and that define your script as marketable and professional.
Integrates with Montage
Once you have your screenplay properly outlined in Contour, you will need to lay out your masterpiece in a screenwriting application. Contour seamlessly integrates with Montage, Mariner's award-winning screenwriting software for Mac OS X. A hard to beat one-two punch.
Last updated on April 2nd, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
feature list limitations