MAPublisher is a powerful suite of plug-in tools for Adobe Illustrator, leveraging its superior graphics capabilities for high-quality map creation.
MAPublisher adds over 40 map and data import, export and editing tools to Adobe Illustrator, which yield an impressive selection of tools for creating great looking maps.
With MAPublisher, you will be able to import data from major GIS applications such as ArcGIS, MapInfo, Google, MicroStation, and other GIS sources with all attributes and georeferencing intact and fully editable.
What's more, you will be able to change projection and scale, merge data sets, crop, auto-label, auto-legend, auto-index and auto-register raster imagery onto vector data.
You can even create interactive Flash maps complete with pop-ups, roll-overs, layer controls, search, and pan and zoom controls, as well as export to Geospatial PDF.
Here are some key features of "MAPublisher":
· MAPublisher FME Auto add-on
· MAP Themes
· Geospatial PDF Import & Export
· MAP Web Author
· Spatial Databases
· MAPublisher Panels
· MAP Toolbar
· MAP Attributes
· MAP Locations
· MAP Point Plotter
· Import/Export Data
· Text Utilities
· Create Knockouts
· Create Halos
· MAP Selections
· MAP Objects
· Register Imagery
· Vector Crop Tool
· Grids & Graticules
· Measurement Tool
· Map Elements
· License Management
· Adobe Illustrator CS4 / CS5 / CS5.1
· 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM or higher recommended)
· 500 MB of available hard-disk space
· 14 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Streamlined export document to geospatial PDF with clearer indications of how layers and attributes are being handled and exported to appear in Adobe Acrobat.
· Improved MAP View and MAP layer export with multiple layer export supported.
· Export document to image can export a georeferenced image of the entire artboard.
· New Automation tool to configure settings that initiate MAPublisher operations upon data import to automate map production, such as manage MAP Views, apply MAP Theme stylesheets, create grids and graticules, label using MAP LabelPro, and export to geospatial PDF.
· New Path Utilities tool to perform optimization actions on line and area layers.
· New ability to view attributes in a tear-off panel.
· Various user interface and performance enhancements to improve usability.