Lightning Brain TextExporter 3.3.1
Export Adobe InDesign stories into a single file
Lightning Brain TextExporter is completely freeware for personal use.
Lightning Brain TextExporter and APID ToolAssistant are both free. You don't need to purchase a license for APID ToolAssistant (but we're always grateful if you do - it helps us fund further development). The LB TextExporter Plug-In will work fine with an unlicensed APID ToolAssistant.
- Support three different file formats: Rich Text Format, InDesign Tagged Text and Text.
- Export stories belonging to a specified range of pages.
- Allows exclusion of stories on master pages.
- Allows exclusion of stories on the pasteboard.
- Allows exclusion of stories based on their number of characters.
- Sort stories based on their position on the page.
Lightning Brain TextExporter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Official support for older (pre-CS5) versions terminated. It will probably work fine, but we're not putting any further effort into supporting versions older than CS5.
- Force text to black now also acts on text in anchored frames
- Allow page ranges to be specified either with index (1-n) or page names.