Impose PDF pages from within an Acrobat document into 2 up, 4 up or 8 up flats all from a simple to use visual interface. Imposer Pro will give you full control over creep, bleed, and crossover traps. Imposer Pro offers binding types for Saddle Stitch, Perfect Bound, Stacked, and None as well as five imposition types Standard, Work and Turn, Work and Tumble, Split Web, and Sheet Wise.
Whether your production piece is a brochure or a book, Imposer Pro will offer a seamless, easy-to-use solution for your PDF workflow.
Here are some key features of "Imposer Pro for Acrobat":
· Three sheet types: 2-Up, 4-Up, 8-Up
· Five imposition types: Standard, Work & Turn, Work & Tumble, Split Web, and Sheet Wise
· Accommodates for saddle stitched, perfect bound, spiral bound, comb bound, three-hole punched and single cut sheets
· Flip and move pages within a printer flat
· Specify the number of pages in a signature
· Control plate margins, horizontal, vertical and spread gaps, bleeds, crossover trapping, and creep
· Start an imposition at any page in the document
· Save frequently used settings as reusable imposition styles
· Export imposition styles to share them with other users
· Preview any printer flat;
· Display page boundaries, bleeds, and page numbers in previews as necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· PDFs with patterns embedded into the PDF Stream would cause Acrobat to crash during imposition. Fixed.
· PDFs with special forms of text encoding would cause letters to drop out in imposed PDF. Fixed.
· Some printers marks were being created in RGB color space, rather than CMYK. Fixed.
· The names of the color plates (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, etc.) were not being embedded in the imposed PDF. Fixed.
· Printer's marks were not appearing on spot-color plates on imposed PDF. Fixed.
· In certain instances, the document slug line was not appearing on all plates. Fixed.
· In certain instances, the targets (printer's marks) were not displaying correctly on all color plates in imposed PDF. Fixed.
· PDFs created using Macintosh's Quartz PDF feature would cause Acrobat to crash during imposition. Fixed.
· Changing the Layout settings to 2-Up, 4-Up, or 8-Up, then back again would cause errors. Fixed.
· In some PDFs, items with a gradient fill would not display correctly in imposed PDF. Fixed.
· In certain instances, stroked lines would either change weight or disappear. Fixed.
· Certain types of PDFs were causing "Too Many Arguments" errors during imposition. Fixed.
· PDFs with comments added in the PDF stream would cause errors when imposing. Fixed.
· Previously, the color bars and grayscale bars were on the same layer, not allowing them to be turned off independently of each other. They are now on separate layers.
· Improvements were made in the names and the amount of printer's marks created by Imposer Pro. The layers now created by Imposer Pro are:
· Document slug
· Color bars
· Grayscale bars
· Registration marks
· Crop marks
· Color tags
· When opening a PDF from Safari web browser in Mac OS X with a serialized version of Imposer Pro loaded in Acrobat, an error would appear and cause Imposer Pro not to work until Acrobat was re-launched. Fixed.
· Adobe Acrobat 6 or later.