Cropster ID is the professionals' choice for setting up mechanical and page markings. Versions exist for InDesign 2 and CS 1 & 2, for Mac OS X. This powerful InDesign plugin will set up crop marks for bleed, trim, safety, folds and page gutters.
It sets up guides for all of the above mentioned crop marks and the GLUON-invented dimension arrows that others have imitated. Cropster enables the choice of machine centering on a page to facilitate double sided printing, and it features user definable presets.
If you are going to use Cropster you will see why it is the industry standard when it comes to setting up electronic mechanicals.
Here are some key features of "GLUON Cropster ID":
· Specify guides, crop marks and arrows for bleed, trim or safety (live area).
· Sets up square or round registration marks on centers and/or corners.
· Dimension arrows for all measurements, including folds.
· Powerful custom and standard fold mark features.
· Excellent preset management.
· Choose to include date and time, doc name, logo, and colorbar.
· Adobe InDesign CS2 -- CS1, 2.0 compatible still available.