Enfocus StatusCheck 12 Update 2
Adobe Acrobat and Reader plug-in to view the status, the preflight report for Certified PDF documents
StatusCheck comes pre-installed with PDF Standard Profiles used worldwide, such as PDF/X-1a, PDF/X Plus and PDF/X-3, and the national PDF specifications such as the PDF Profiles from the members of the Ghent PDF Workgroup.
- Checks whether the file is a Certified PDF
- Identifies the PDF Profile used to preflight the file; and indicates whether the file successfully passed preflight
- Permits viewing of any errors and warnings in the summary of the Preflight Report
- Identifies file creators and editors
- Permits viewing of the edit log
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 12 Update 2
- CertifiedPDF.net support through built in notification. The notification mechanism integrated within StatusCheck notifies subscribing members to the CertifiedPDF.net online resource in the event one of their subscribed specifications has changed.
- Smart profile comparison. In this new version of StatusCheck, Certified PDF files remain Certified when checked against a PDF Profile with either a different name or with settings that are less strict than in the PDF profile used to certify.