Create PDF 1.3
A handy utility that was specifically designed to batch convert text or image files to PDF format
Create PDF provides support for popular file formats such as JPG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PSD, PNG, BMP, TIFF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, TEXT, RTF, RTFD, HTML and more.
NOTE: To buy Create PDF via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- Batch export image or text files to PDFs
- You can customize the output PDF page size, margin or orientation
- You can adjust the image compression quality
- Allows you to set up metadata for the output PDFs
- Provides support for setting up PDF passwords
- You can merge different PDFs into a single file
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for source and header code files and many more plain text formats. Like C, C++, Objective C/C++, Java, PHP, Script text files etc.
- Added support for multi-page TIFF images.
- New image alignment option to place image centre horizontally and vertically.
- Finder like sorting of files. Very useful when sorting list of files having common prefix name and incremental numeric suffix of different length. Sort by file name, Size and Kind.