BatchOutput will automatically print and export to PDF multiple InDesign documents with variety of options.
With BatchOutput, you just need to select the documents you need to output and hit the button, and BatchOutput will do the rest.
BatchOutput features intuitive, elegant, easy-to-use interface and a comprehensive interactive manual which will guide you through all the options.
Here are some key features of "BatchOutput":
· Print and export multiple documents to PDF, PostScript, EPS and JPEG.
· Output multipage documents as single page PDF and PostScript files.
· Use InDesign print and PDF preets.
· Define custom output settings in the first document.
· Built-in EPS export presets.
· Change file name in printer queue.
· Update modified links automatically.
· Output documents invisibly for the user.
· Output non-consecutive page ranges.
· Close documents after output or leave them open.
· Save documents after output.
· Variable output file names (see details).
· Specify output folder or export to the same folder as InDesign document.
· Favorite output folders.
· Add files from system dialog or Finder.
· Add front document or all open documents.
· Open and reveal documents in Finder directly from BatchOutput.
· Detailed progress of the output process.
· Adobe InDesign CS, CS2 or CS3.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue in which the Check for Updates button in the Support window didn't work.