BatchOutput Server is an Adobe InDesign plugin that enables you to print and export multiple InDesign documents to PDF.
Beside beeing a plug-in, BatchOutput Server is an easy to use workflow solution compatible with the Finder.
BatchOutput Server is able to process InDesing files in the background without interrupting your work.
The Workflow Components:
· BatchOutput Server
· BatchOutput Server Monitor
· Submit to BatchOutput Server
Here are some key features of "BatchOutput Server":
- Supports multiple export formats, like PDF, PostScript, EPS and JPEG
- Compatible with InDesign print and PDF presets
- Customizable output settings
- Built-in EPS export presets
- Variable output file names
- Add files from system dialog or Finder
- Compatible with Finder
- Displys detailed progress of the output process
- Fixed an issue in which a rash could occur when quitting BatchOutput Server.
- Fixed an issue in which the version of InDesign CC documents could be identified incorrectly.