BatchOutput PDF 2.2.11
Helps you batch print PDF files.
To use BatchOutput PDF you must add PDF documents to the queue, adjust the printing settings situated on the top of the main window an click the Print button.
- Batch print PDF documents with just a click of a button
- Drop files from Finder or add from system list
- Add entire folders of PDFs
- Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF prints hundreds of files in the background.
- Save time and hassle of printing each file manually
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [improved] A more informative error message in cases when the printer queue app can't be found.
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which an incorrect error message could appear when deleting or renaming a print preset.