Aurelon CoCo is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop enabling selective color correction. Current or old users of high-end Pre-press systems will immediately feel at home.
Aurelon CoCo is not only for the professional to perform selective color corrections. It is simply the best and simplest way to do selective color correction.
It even won a Seybold Editors Award in 1996 because of it breakthrough work in bringing high-end color correction tools to the desktop.
Aurelon CoCo stands for selective color corrections in the RGB, Lab, CMYK and MultiChannel modes. Aurelon CoCo is the smartest utility that you can use to deal with standard jobs such as spot colors, HiFi, bump plates or jobs which will not be printed on a white substrate.
Here are some key features of "Aurelon CoCo":
· Instantaneous Preview
· Previews spanning more than one screen
· Preview zooming and panning
· 3D GUI and docking palettes in conformity to Photoshop
· ColorSync support
· Lab image mode support
· Mask Support
· Color Corrections panel list
· Simultaneous and Sequential corrections
· User definable defaults for correction and ink-sets
· User definable range and default range
· Improved performance
· Undo support where appropriate
· Selective color correction without masking
· Shows the effect of an unlimited number of simultaneous color corrections in the preview before rendering
· Standard and special printing inks can be simulated, as well as the color of the paper
· Spot colors and bump plates can be created and simulated
· Allows you to correct HiFi™ and other multichannel images.
· Adobe Photoshop 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Photoshop CS (v8)
· Runs on Mac OS X (Jaguar, Panther and Tiger).